Thursday, October 5, 2017

Young AmeriTowne (YAT)

Hello parents,

I am emailing you because I have a volunteer opportunity for you,Young Ameritowne.  Before I upgrade your willingness to volunteer to the committed status, I want to make sure that you are aware of the dates and responsibilities.  I will need you to commit to helping with:
* job interviews for the students from 1:25-2:30 on November 7
* business staff meetings from 1:15-2:20 on November 13
*Young Ameritowne (in Cherry Creek) from 8:30-1:30, on November 16, 2017.

Committing to all the dates is necessary for consistency.

Additionally, you will need to complete the online webinar orientation (25 minutes) that can be found at www.yacenter.org .

Please email me,asap, if you are able to commit to these dates, and I will confirm your participation.  Space is limited, so don't delay!

Thanks!

--
Annette Wheeler